Reflective Pool Reel Cover – Protects your cover from overheating
Our innovative reflective pool reel cover reflects the sun’s heat and protects your investment in a cover by;
- Protecting your cover from solar damage when off the pool
- Reducing the temperature of a stored pool cover by 30°C +
Avoid Temperatures of 80°C!
In the summer of 2009, independent scientific tests conducted in the UK showed that when a bubble cover was left on a reel system in direct sunlight, without any pool reel cover, it reached temperatures in excess of 80°C (this would be much higher in hotter climates).
Features of our Pool Reel Cover
- Opaque light blue top surface that reflects the sun’s heat
- Black underside that prevents light reaching the pool cover
- Combines to reduce the temperature of the stored cover
- When on the rolled up pool cover the reflective cover can easily be secured using a variety of straps which are purchased separately.
Where to Buy
The GeoBubble™ pool reel cover material is manufactured in roll form in the UK. It’s sold worldwide to fabricators in bulk. You’ll be able to purchase the material from a stockist. They will then be able to fabricate your pool reel cover to the correct size.